Monday - Thursday 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Highway Operations Manager:
Office Operations Manager:
The Washburn County Highway Department's vision is to provide value to the citizens of Washburn County. This will be done by providing safe travel as well as promoting transparency of our department's plans, direction and accomplishments. Second, we will strive to improve the efficiency of our department by utilization of technology and training to promote value.
Information & Services
- ATV Routes (pdf)
- Driveway Permits
- Moving/Oversized Load Permits
- Utility Permit Application
- Annual Trip Permit Application (pdf)
- Bridge Petition Guidelines and Procedures (pdf)
- Adopt-A-Highway Information
Adopt-A-Highway Application (.pdf form)
(County Roads only - for State Roads see DOT website)