Real Estate Fee and Copy Schedule
Fees are governed by Wisconsin State Statutes and are uniform throughout the State.
Standard Recording and Filing Fees:
- Effective 07/01/13: Flat fee of $30.00 per document
Plat Recording Fees:
- Subdivision Plats: $50.00
- Condominium Plats: $50.00
- Department of Transportation Plats: $25.00 per sheet
Wisconsin Real Estate Transfer Fee:
- Transfer fee is $3.00 per $1,000 of the Real Estate Value.
- The Real Estate Value is to be rounded up to the nearest 100 dollars, e.g., sale price is $11,520; the value shown on line 18 of the Transfer Return would be $11,600.
- We can no longer accept the paper Transfer Return forms. They must be done online at this website:
Once the Transfer Return is filled in correctly the website will issue a receipt to print off and send in with deed
Fees for Document Copies:
- First page of a document is $2.00
- Additional pages of the same document are $1.00 each
- To have a document copy certified add an additional $1.00
- Plat copies: for whole plat - $5.00, for small portions of the plat - .50 per page
- For Federal Tax Liens; $1.00 per page