Recreational Equipment/Travel Trailers

Travel trailers, campers, etc., are allowed in the following zoning districts only: RES, RR-1, RR-2, RA, AG, and FOR. These recreational units must also meet the minimum setback standards. Such units are allowed on the premises from April 1st through November 30th, during any calendar year in areas classified as shoreland. In non-shoreland areas, recreational equipment may be placed with a land use permit, see Sect. 38-564, Washburn County Code. If they are occupied for a period to exceed three weeks, they must be served with suitable sanitary facilities in accordance with the Zoning Ordinance. No more than two units are allowed per parcel.