Obtaining A Conditional Use Permit

In each Zoning district, there are specific listed uses, including, but not limited to placement of mobile homes, expanded home occupations, commercial activities, etc., that require a Conditional Use permit. Conditional Use Permits are approvals which may be granted with conditions set by the Washburn County Zoning Committee after a public hearing. Contact the Zoning Office for further information and application forms.