What Information Is Needed To Obtain A Zoning Permit?
You will need to provide the following information on the application form:
- Legal description of the property.
- Size and cost of building.
- Plot plan showing the location of existing buildings and the proposed building, with setback distances clearly marked from the new building to the center line or right of way line of the nearest road, lot lines, and the OHWM of any navigable body of water, and the location or proposed location of the well and septic system. (All setbacks for the structure), driveway width and length.
- The direction North should be shown on the plot plan.
- Rural address/fire number.
- Acreage (area) or lot dimensions.
- Names of roads and bodies of water.