Emergency Assistance for veterans and dependents. Applications for financial assistance are made through the Washburn County Veterans Service Office. They are reviewed with the applicant and then referred to the Commission for their action.
- Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) (715) 635-4460 www.adrcconnections.org
- Employment Spooner Job Center (715) 635-2175
- Salvation Army (715) 635-3742
- Food Pantry/Food Shelf located at the Indianhead Community Action Agency (715) 635-3975 Tuesday thru Friday 9-4, and Saturday 9-2.
- Washburn County Food Share Program (715) 468-4747 www.access.wi.gov
- Birchwood Senior Citizen Center Food Pantry, 110 Euclid Avenue, Birchwood, WI (715)354-3609 1st and 3rd Monday of each month 1:30-4:30 pm
- Birchwood Village Hall Neighbor to Neighbor Program (Clothing & Shoes), 101 N Main Street, Birchwood, WI (715) 354-3300 Mondays & Thursdays 1:30-4:30 pm
- IGA Country Foods of Minong Food Shelter, 403 Hwy 53, Minong, WI (715) 520-0989 each Wednesdays Noon-2:00 pm, and 1st and 3rd Saturdays Noon-2:00 pm
- Washburn County Food Pantry, 1649 Cottonwood Ave, Spooner, WI (715)635-9309 Tuesdays 9:00-11:00 am and Thursdays 1:00-3:00 pm
- Ruby’s Pantry, Spooner Middle School Tech Ed room, Elm St., Spooner, WI (715) 635-9309 2nd Saturday each month at 9:30 am $15.00 donation requested