GIS Data Portal
Welcome to Washburn County GIS Data Download
Washburn County has compiled a list of popular GIS datasets for public access.
The list below are GIS datasets available for download. All datasets are in File Geodatabase format and have been compressed into ZIP files.
By selecting a ZIP file below you agree to the following:
Although the data presented has been produced and processed from sources believed to be reliable, no warranty, expressed or implied, is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability, or usefulness of any information contained. The data is a compilation of records, information and data from various city, county, and state offices, along with other sources, and should be used for reference only. These datasets are intended for use as a general reference. The data presented are representations and are not intended for legal, survey, or other related uses. Data can quickly become out-of-date due to its dynamic nature. The data could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Therefore, careful attention should be given to the contents of any datasets herein contained.
**Date posted for all files below: 12/15/2017**
- The parcel dataset includes all tax parcels for Washburn County. The Geodatabase includes parcel polygons, parcel lines, annotation and Tax Roll data. DOWNLOAD (Zip file)
- The PLSS dataset include Section Corners, Section Line Work and Section Polygons. DOWNLOAD (Zip file)
- The roads dataset includes the entire road network for Washburn County and driveways. DOWNLOAD (Zip file)
- The address point dataset includes countywide site access and building points. DOWNLOAD (Zip file)
- Incudes polygon files for all Municipalities in Washburn County. DOWNLOAD (Zip file)
School District Boundaries
- Incudes polygon files for all School Districts in Washburn County. DOWNLOAD (Zip file)
- Incudes polygon files for Federal, State and County Lands in Washburn County. DOWNLOAD (Zip file)
- Includes Assembly Districts, Supervisory Districts, Wards and Polling Locations. DOWNLOAD (Zip file)
- Includes both Hydo Lines and Hydo Polygons for Washburn County. DOWNLOAD (Zip file)
- This dataset includes a point feature class of Fire Hall locations and polygons for Ambulance/Fire Districts. DOWNLOAD (Zip file)
All above Vector Datasets
- Includes all of the downloadable vector datasets for the County. DOWNLOAD (Zip file)
Link to NRCS Soils data download. DOWNLOAD