Reproductive Health Program
Description of Program:
Certified Reproductive health nurses provide confidential education and access to care for men and women of child-bearing age.
Reproductive Health Goals:
- Promote pre-conceptual health (including planned and prepared for pregnancy, and pregnancy spacing)
- Facilitate safe, effective, and successful contraception
- Protect fertility (including STD prevention, testing and treatment)
- Reduce risks to future pregnancy
- Promote early pregnancy confirmation and early identification of pregnancy-related risks
- Promote Healthy Birth Spacing
- Assistance enrolling in BadgerCare Plus and Family Planning Only Services Program
- Birth control education and onsite supplies
- Emergency hormonal contraception (Plan B)
- Pregnancy testing
- Preconceptual (before pregnancy) health education
- Referrals for health exams, housing, food pantry etc.
- Testing, referrals, and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
Appointments are required for all services. Please bring your birth certificate and picture ID, and if applicable, proof of income for the past 30 days to your initial appointment. Please call for appointment 715-635-4400.
- www.not-2-late.com (information on emergency contraception)
- www.ashastd.org (current information on sexually transmitted infections
- www.modimes.org (current information on planning for a healthy pregnancy)
- www.EZEC.org (information on emergency contraception and Plan B) or call: 1.866.ECFIRST
- www.plannedparenthood.org or call 800-230-7526