Disability Benefit Specialist
For assistance, call the ADRC office at 715-635-4460
The Disability Benefit Specialist can currently provide benefits counseling for adults between the ages of 18 to 59 with physical disabilities, developmental disabilities, and mental illness.
Private and Government benefit programs can often be difficult and confusing. The Disability Benefit Specialist can provide current accurate information about these programs, counsel individuals about eligibility and benefits and assist with applying or denial of benefits.
Some areas and programs the Disability Benefit Specialist can help you with:
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Social Security Disability Income (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Medicare, Including Part D
- Prescription Drug Assistance
- Low-Income Tax Credits
- Private Health and Disability Insurance Issues
- Housing and Utility Issues